Dedicated Server Hosting | Singapore Data Center

Customize Your Server 100% Based on Your Needs


Linux Dedicated Server Plans



As low as


Per Month

+$519.00 Setup Fee



As low as


Per Month

+$1,020.00 Setup Fee



Big teams and members

Per Month

+$1,030.00 Setup Fee



Large companies

Per Month

+$380.00 Setup Fee


Need Some Help? Specific Specs in your mind?


We Provide Secure & Powerful Features

Everything You Need

100Mbps Bandwidth

100Mbps Bandwidth & Unlimited Transfer Constant 100Mbps server bandwidth (for both local & international)


Unlimited Space Backup

Daily off-server backup for 14-Day Retention Period by Idera R1Soft.


Unlimited Data Transfer

First-Grade network-based DDoS Mitigation and strong protection with 24×7 monitoring.


Hosted In Singapore

CloudSpace Data Centre is designed to meet the stringent demand of web hosting customers.


Root Access

It’s your server now; you will have root-level access allowing you to install anything and everything you require to power your website.


Worldclass Plesk or cPanel® Control Panel

Get things running with the industry-standard control panel you already mastered and love.


24/7 Local Support Team

Enjoy unprecedented support with our Managed Linux Dedicated servers, with our readily-available 24/7 Dedicated Support team for your server’s storage, performance and hardware administration.



You can utilize all resources within a dedicated server for various purposes. For instance, with virtualization, you can create multiple VMs for your projects.


Full Control and Flexibility

You make all your hosting decisions. Install and configure all the software you want with root access for MAX flexibility.


Top Performance

You are now able to own a high performance business engine that powers up your business for MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.


Safe and Secure

Security is in your hands. Deploy your desired security measures to protect your information and customers.


6-Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee

When your hardware breaks down, it will be replaced within 6 hours to ensure your server is up again.


We’ve provided domain name registration service for more than 15 years, we believe that we able to help you manage all of your domain names. Our team will provide 24/7 technical support for the solution and guideline if you facing any issues when transfer your domain to us.
No, as long as the domain has been registered at least 60 days and you have full access to control your domain with current registrar. You may refer to the domain transfer checklist above.
You may enter the domain name that you want to transfer at the top of this page and you’ll be guided through the whole process. Make sure that you have the authorization code, unlocked state and your contact info is the latest one with your current registrar. Check out our helpful guide on transfer the domain here.
Domain name will be locked to prevent unauthorized transfers. In some cases, domain providers will give you full access to transfer the domains but some of the providers are not, they will need you to contact them for verify the domain ownership before transfer the domain.
A domain transfer usually takes around 1-7 days to complete the transfer process. It depends on the domain owner able to unlock the domain with the correct authorization code provided by current registrar.
No, you not able to change it during the transfer process. You can change WHOIS information and update your nameservers easily after the transfer is complete.

Terms and Conditions

  1. The annual subscription fee applies once the trial ends, and we will waive the setup fee of S$499.
  2. Offer cannot be combined with other promo codes and specific discounts.
  3. Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance).
  4. 4 hours setup time guarantee only applies to business hours.
  5. 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
  6. Instant Dedicated Server only available for CentOS(64bits) and Windows Server 2012/2019 Standard Edition(64bits).
  7. Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance.
  8. NO REFUND is allowed for purchases. Standard early termination charge is 100% of the prepaid amount of the remaining unexpired period.
  9. You do agree to our terms of service available here.
  10. For inquiries, please contact us.

We are always here to support

24/7 Support

Our Payment Methods

× Contact CloudSpace Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday